Monday, November 16, 2009

Mark's birthday, a little late...

We had a party for Mark's birthday a couple weeks ago. Sadly, I am just getting to posting about it! I'll explain in the next post why that is, but needless to say I have no motivation right now.
Since Mark and my niece Michelle's birthday are in the same week we had a joint dinner and party at our house one Sunday. I wanted to make Mark a fish cake since he loves fishing so much, but didn't think Michelle would love that, so I made red velvet cupcakes for her. They all turned out pretty cute. Sadly, while I was chopping the lettuce for dinner, I also chopped off the tip of my finger!! It sucked. It looked way worse than it was though and I didn't want to miss dinner or have an ER bill so I just dealt with it! It's healed really nicely and I don't think I will be to permanently deformed.
Mark got the new Android phone for his birthday. He was stoked. Sadly, he knew exactly what he was getting because Rex has an impossible time keeping a secret.
Happy birthday babe, we love you!! Even if you are becoming an old man... ;)


1 comment: