Friday, March 18, 2011

The leprechauns redeemed themselves!

The leprechauns forgot (i.e. were too lazy) to come to our house in the wee hours of St. Patrick's Day morning. Rex noticed. I told him they must of been too busy and would probably come by when we were gone.
So the kids went to a friends house while I "ran errands". While we were gone, the leprechauns made their appearance, leaving behind their green handprints all over our kitchen and walls! Luckily it washes off. They also made green jello, had a green cake baking in the oven and left candy on the way up to the boys room where they played with all their toys, jumped on their beds and made a GIGANTIC mess. Which is pretty hard to do in an already messy room. My kids were pretty excited and I was glad they were happy.






1 comment:

the reilly's said...

Oh Michelle I just love you. I am listening to Warren G and going way back. Your little kids are so cute. I LOVED your baby announcement. I think it is the cutest one I have ever seen and I am not just saying that. I have been talking to my grandma on the phone and scrolling through your blog and music. Your family is awesome and your music brings a smile to my face. I hope you have had a good transistion. We need to talk and catch up sometime. I have been so bad at many things lately and one them is keeping up with my friends. Hope all is well!! Talk to you later!