Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Reunion and Appendicitis



Wow what a CRAZY week! Mark called me last Tuesday to let me know he was going to the ER because he thought he needed his appendix out. Now I have to admit, I thought he was overreacting and that he was unnecessarily going to the ER but I bit my tongue. Well I felt like a COMPLETE jerk an hour or two later when he let me know that he needed to get his appendix out that day! So he was in the hospital for a day and a half, poor guy! Rex really missed his daddy and was constantly asking where he was. We were planning on going to IF this last weekend for my 10 year class reunion but obviously with the circumstances I figured either we wouldn't go or I would go by myself. Well Mark decided he didn't want me to have to go by myself and he knew Rachel would be sad if we didn't go so he grinned and bore it.

He rested a lot and left the night activity early but he survived. He is doing much better, he's just still tired and his body is sore.





We had a good time in IF. Rex and Sam were babysat by Emily at Leisle's house and Rex had a ball! He didn't want to go back to the hotel. When I came to pick him up he shut the playroom door in my face! RUDE! I endured 37 hours of labor for that kid! Anyway, he is still talking about Ava, Bailey, Brooklyn, and Bowen. Riley was there also but she crashed before the party was over so I think he forgot! He and Brooklyn get along well though, they even took a ride in her Escalade! :)

1 comment:

Jessarella said...

Poor Mark! That picture with the temple in the background is so pretty!