Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween parties

We had an exciting weekend full of Halloween parties! Our neighbors had a block party on Friday night and then we had our Ward Carnival and Trunk or Treat on Saturday. Rex was so excited and had so much fun. Sam was tired of wearing a costume. We did a family theme based off of what Rex wanted to dress up as a pirate. So Rex, Mark and I were pirates and Sam was our Parrot! We got all the clothes for our costumes at Goodwill and Other Mothers and then we cut them up and I made Sam into a Parrot! It was so much fun! I was really happy with how well it turned out, especially Sam. I do have to say though that I am all Halloweened out! Too bad we still have to go Trick or Treating on Wednesday!!!!!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Michelle, those are some seriously sweet costumes! Parrot Sam looks awesome and I love Rex's earring, they turned out so good!

Emily Andrus said...

I love the Halloween costumes and festive slide show. Thank goodness Halloween is so fun, since it's so over-celebrated!!

Chanell said...

I love your costumes. You are so creative... seriously if we are going to be friends you're gonna have to settle down:)

Shay said...

Great costumes! I love the parrot costume the best...very creative!

Jessarella said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe you made them yourself! You look really good with long dark hair too :) The parrot costume is hillarious- so dang cute!!!

Stephanie said...

you MADE those?? oh man, you're a pro! the parrot costume is priceless. cute family theme!

Anonymous said...

michelle your so martha stewart, I never knew. Very cute and creative. Tell mark Never to grow his hair out, or color it black lol.