Thursday, October 4, 2007

Update

Since lots of people have asked I thought I would leave a quick update but no pics, sorry! Mark is doing good, his surgery went fine, it was just an outpatient thing and he seems to be recovering great. Just a little sore which is to be expected. Luckily it is Conference weekend so we can just relax. Sam seems to be doing much better. We'll see how tonight goes. He started teething and has had a really hard time cutting the first two. Then on top of that he got some virus. I thought at first it was just the teething but his temp got up to over 102 which is a little high for just teething. He has also had diarrhea. He literally has wanted to be held 24/7 the last 3 days because he feels so crappy. At times I love to cuddle him, but when Rex is jumping off the walls, and Mark is recovering from surgery, and the house looks like a pigsty, holding him gets a little frustrating! Oh well I still love him, we will just live in filth.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Savanna has been the same way as Sam! So we can live in filth together. :) Glad Mark is doing well. You may have posted this a while ago, but has he found a job?

Michelle said...

Nope, still working on that one. Lots of prospects but the process is SUPER slow!

Melissa and Dave said...

You don't know me but I know the Skousens I looked at your blog through them anyway..I was wondering if you would tell me how to make the family home evening board. It is so cute! Thanks.

Michelle said...

Sure Melissa (and any one else that is interested) my neighbor does them and her website is www.Boards-n-More.com
Go under the extras link and you can order the kit from her and do it yourself. I love it, it is the cutest FHE board I have seen!

Melissa and Dave said...

Thanks!!!

Emily Andrus said...

I'm glad Mark is doing well. It is so hard to keep up with housework with all you have going. I went out of town two weekends in a row and I'm still catching up. Good luck with the new teeth Sam!!