Monday, June 11, 2007

This year so far

We have had many exciting things happen to us this year. In January we bought our first house!!! Yea! We love it and haven't stopped doing projects since. Mark just finished the backyard and we can't wait until he gives the green light on when we can walk on it!

We also had our second son Samuel John on February 25th. I had a beautiful, natural labor that lasted just 6 hours and I made it to the hospital in time to push! I was especially thrilled that I was able to have a VBAC, the recovery was amazing and I finally feel like I got the birth I had always hoped for. You can read my birth story at http://www.pregnancybirthandbabies.com/enjoy_samuel_john.htm
Sam is a calm, happy baby who has been smiling from the very beginning. He is opposite from his brother in just about all things, especially his chunky little body! Rex has been a great big brother so far.


Finally we finally got 2 cousins on my side. Ben and Jessica had Jack Michael on May 18th and Matt and Jenny had Jase Matthew on May 23rd. Bring on the boys! We are so excited that our kids will have cousins close to their age now on both sides. We had a great time visiting them last weekend for Jack's blessing.


Mark got fired after we got home and it turned into a blessing in disguise. One of his clients found out and told him to immediately send her his resume. He did and went in for an interview and in 2 days of being fired he had a new job making way more money!! We are so excited and really feel like this company and position is a better fit for him and his style of selling. Good riddence A+ Benefits. You no longer get my husband working his tail off for you at a lousy salary!

No comments: