Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yard and Carnival




This is a good weekend because we finally have a beautiful yard!

Created with Paul's flickrSLiDR.
And because we have a beautiful yard, we have our husband and father back which means we got to spend some family time at the carnival today. We had a great time. Rex loves animals so we spent lots of time looking at the cows and a few bunnies and some poultry. Sam didn't care much for the animals but he enjoyed the bumpy ride through the dirt and rocks. We enjoyed the greasy food and relaxing in the shade also. Rex's favorite part though was the rides. This is the first year he has been old enough to do some of them by himself, he felt like such a big boy, you could see it all over his face! My Rex is growing up, I had glimpses of him walking 2 steps behind me and not wanting to be seen with his dorky parents. He already wants to do everything on his own. When we brush teeth he always says, "I wanna do it myself mommy". At least Sam still needs me! I wish he needed me a little less in the middle of the night but overall I enjoy it. All I have to do when he s upset is hold him and he is happy. Now for some R & R maybe?
Happy Father's Day everyone!!




2 comments:

Shay said...

What a beautiful yard. I am so jealous. We are in a little apartment raking up student debt. I love your garden...all in a perfect row. How exciting and how much fun!

Brooke said...

Wow! Looks like you guys have done a TON of work! Way to go! It looks beautiful.