Friday, August 7, 2009

Decorating

I have been so motivated to decorate lately. Funny it happened 2 1/2 years after we moved in. Better late than never though.
This is my first project completely done. The half bath, it was painted with the free Glidden quart I got through the mail. Of course I had to buy new towels to go with it! My bedroom is painted, I just need to hang something and then I will show that. My bathroom is getting painted this rainy weekend and I bought the boys their bedding, now we just have to buy them bunkbeds and paint their room and I will be done! Yay for a decorating kick!


4 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute. I seriously need to get on a decorating kick myself. I would love to see the bedding and if you find any nice bunkbeds pass along the info to me, we are in need of moving the boys together too.

Chanell said...

Looks great. Those birds are so cute.

Anonymous said...

It looks nice! I love the color of you towels. What color paint did you get, I forget. I still haven't made up my mind where i'm going to use mine.

Dinger said...

Such cute ideas. I can't wait to see it in person. This summer needs to slow down, we haven't had any time to hang.