Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Night at the zoo

I am really glad the City of Boise isn't cutting back during this recession. Why? Because I don't pay taxes for Boise and because they had the company picnic at the zoo! Free admission, free food, free dessert. What more could you ask for?!


Classic irritated Rex face. How dare we make him eat before he got to play!

When the lady asked Sam what he wanted painted on his face, I gave him a few suggestions. Ya know, ball, bug... He ignored me and decided on a book. It was pretty hilarious, he was dead set on having a book. She accomodated. Excuse the artist's cleavage.

Rex aka the bug whisperer chose a spider.







5 comments:

Amanda Warren said...

Very cute pictures, Michelle!

Jessica said...

how fun! We love the zoo. The face paints are the best, I always want one.

Daisymay said...

Michelle, you are way too funny. I wouldn't have even noticed the cleavage. I'm looking on Sams face, cleavage? What? OOOhhhh. Then the other picture shows it even better :) lol

Kim said...

Isn't free great. Looks like they everone had a fun time.

Dinger said...

Love the book!!! What a fun family activity.