Thursday, September 24, 2009

This kid is cracking me up lately!


Mark insisted I record this one on the blog, since this is the only place I record things. I failed journal writing. But I can't forget this cute exchange because it's one of those times that you feel like just maybe you are teaching your child something worthwhile.
Last night after story and tucking in, I asked Rex to say his prayers. He whispered something I couldn't hear and I asked him again to say his prayers.
Rex: I did, I did it really quietly.
Me: oh, ok...
Rex: Can Heavenly Father hear me when I am really quiet?
Me: Yep he can hear you and he even knows what you are thinking.
Rex: How? Does he have huge giant ears?
Me: Well not exactly, he is God so he knows and hears everything.
Rex: Does God ever get tired?
Me: Nope I don't think so, he's God, he is all powerful and all knowing.
Rex: Let's ask Uncle David

Apparently he doesn't believe me!
I love my inquisitive little Rex.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE this! Rex is so funny.

Anonymous said...

Love the things kids say! Too funny.