Monday, May 10, 2010

De Ja Vu

My kids spent the weekend recreating the memories I have of being at Grandpa and Grandma's house when I was little. My mom bought my Grandparents house a few years ago and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that they get to grow up visiting the same place I loved so much and have so many great memories of. Many of those memories are of the yard, playing ball, riding skateboards and climbing trees. I also played Barbie's a good chunk of the time but thankfully they aren't there anymore or else I am sure that's what Sam would do all the time!














3 comments:

the reilly's said...

so where is this house at? that is awesome that you are able to go and remember the good old days.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

those triops are strange aren't they? Hey- I need a link for scentsy...my sister wants to order some, although you probably have a link on your blog I just realized so I'll check that! :)

Jessica said...

We really did have a bunch of fun with you guys! Jack still takes about how cool Rex is:)