Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Triops part 2

A day or two after my post about our Triops, they died. Not surprising they aren't supposed to live very long and not sad because honestly they were creepy. All three were dead at the bottom of the bowl. I took the best looking one out to get a really good picture of it now that it was out of water. Cool picture huh?

I kept the little creepy guy on that paper towel for about 1/2 hour and then for some odd reason put him back in the bowl of water. I think I wanted Mark to see them or something. A couple hours later I looked in the bowl and he was swimming in circles! Now I am even more creeped out by the little guy! He lived like this, swimming in circles like he had a stroke for 3 more days. I was so happy to see him finally bite the dust. He promptly went down the disposal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

creepy is right! Note to self never get those for the kids.