Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last week of Preschool

This week is Rex's last week of Preschool. He has spent two years at this school and I can confidently say they have been two years well spent. He has had two fabulous teachers and a great experience. He has also learned so much. I am a little scared to put him in public school where I know the experience just won't live up. If I had the extra money I would enroll him in the Preschool's kindergarten program but it's pricey. I am so proud of Rex. Here are two songs he learned this year. I was impressed. I don't even know all the Presidents and States which is why when he got hung up on the states I couldn't help him. Guess I need to "Google" the song!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smarty Pants! I love that both songs have the same tune and the way he says Michigan is awesome! So far I have been perfectly happy with public school, and the Meridian school dist. is supposed to be one of the best in Idaho!