Thursday, February 10, 2011

Comparison

I had Oliver pose with my OB the other day at my postpartum appt. We had Sam do the same thing and it is fun to compare how big they are at this age. Oliver is a big boy and so far my chunkiest baby. My Dr. even called him "hefty"! So I pulled out Sam's picture to compare. Hard to tell with the angle but Oliver definitely looks bigger. As a sidenote, I love my Dr. I would have had a c-section for sure with most other Dr's so big shout out to him! (Notice how much his hair has grayed up in the last 4 yrs!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Seems like a great Doctor! I love that he called Oliver Hefty, people just call my baby fat and rightly so:)

Kelli and Chad said...

He is sooo cute, and he is a bit hefty!! I really want to meet him!

Whoever refered you to your doctor is the coolest person ever ;) I think we both got the best doctors in Boise!