Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's day

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of Valentine's Day but we had a great time here at our house. Sunday evening was spent making sugar cookies and addressing all the boys Valentine's for school. That was a lot of work and Sam only has 10 kids in his class. Rex however had 22 to make and so I had a glimpse of what it'll be like with multiple kids in school. We might have to start a week ahead of time then!
The boys woke up to Valentine's gifts and a kiss out the door to school. Oliver and I headed over to Rex's class later to help with the Valentine's party. That was fun, I have missed going in there.
The best part was that night Mark and I got to go get sushi while the boys played at a friends house. Oliver tagged along with us but he slept the whole time so we hardly knew he was there. I love my man Mark and was happy to have the alone time with him.
All in all a great V-day!

No comments: