Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Visitors

My mom lives in Twin Falls. The rest of my family lives in Utah and Colorado. As a result of this, everyone comes to visit at my moms house and we meet them there because no one wants to drive the 2 more hours to come see us. But last week someone did!! I was so excited! My sister and sister-in-law decided to take a break from their ever so exciting visit to Twin Falls to come see us and our new baby. I think it was the new baby that really enticed them but I'll pretend it was to see me. We don't get down to Utah very often anymore so my kids don't know these cousins super well. We had one 6 year old, four 3 year olds and a baby. It was quite the adventure! We even got Mark to babysit while us girls, and Oliver of course, went to dinner. He's pretty awesome. Thanks so much for driving those dreaded two extra hours to see us Jessica and Jenny!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

looks like a blast! We will come next...not sure when but we will come I promised Rex.