Thursday, August 9, 2007

A GREAT husband


I just want to brag about my hubby for a minute! He is SUCH a good dad, so caring, loving, and playful with his boys. I just recently got called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Young Women's Presidency and he has totally stepped up to the plate. I have had two nights in a row where I have been gone all night, a 2 hour Presidency meeting and a Mutual activity that lasted 3 hours. On top of this the kids have been sick (I know shocking, right! Stinkin allergies) and he has done it all without complaining. I am going to be so busy with this calling and he has not said a word of complaint. I can't say I was the same way when he was the Young Men's President. He is such a great example to me and has truly taught me a lesson on what it is to be a supporting spouse! I love him!

No comments: