Thursday, August 9, 2007

Stolen Moments

Usually Rex is not what I would call the "model" older brother. He gets jealous and likes to yell at Sam a lot. Usually it is in the car when Sam is looking at him and smiling, for some reason Rex doesn't like that so he yells at him to stop looking at him. Which of course makes me sad and drives me insane at the same time. Well the other morning I was making breakfast or something when I realized it was really quiet and I didn't know where Rex was. I go to investigate and find him in Sam's room smiling and talking to his little brother. Sam was looking at him with complete adoration! It was SO sweet. He had even got Sam a book to look at. I have to cherish these moments because they are few and far between. Here's a picture of the brothers after they came downstairs.

No comments: