Friday, May 8, 2009

Primary Talent show

We had our annual Primary talent show tonight. Last year, Rex famously got up and instead of doing a somersault, he said a prayer. This year he decided to draw a picture and Sam had to get in on it too even though he isn't officially in Primary. So they both spent time working on pictures today. This is how it went.


Here's the pictures:
Rex drew a rainbow, rocks, hearts, Jesus and shrimp there at the bottom. I asked him why he drew shrimp and he said because Jesus is eating them. That's cool, I love shrimp, I'm sure Jesus does as well!

Sam's drawing of me apparently?

3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

I was kind of sad when Rex got up. I was really hoping for a prayer.:) That was so cute. I couldn't believe how well Sam did announcing his for such a little guy.

Anonymous said...

Michelle that picture looks just like you. Cute little guys! They always make me laugh.

Jessica said...

That was awesome! I am so glad that Rex is such good friends with Jesus.