Sunday, June 21, 2009

The best thing to ever have happened to me

is this man.


This day was one of the best days of my life. I married my best friend.


I then learned what he was made of when we welcomed Rex into the world. He stepped up and was with me ever step of the way those tough first few months of Rex's life.


He honored his Priesthood and was able to give our son a beautiful blessing.


He was so excited to expand our family, this was right after we found out I was pregnant again.


I love the look of complete adoration after his mini me (Sam) came into the world.


He is the most amazing father and his boys absolutely adore him. (as does his wife :))


Happy Father's Day babe!! We love you!!

How did I get so lucky?

3 comments:

Kim said...

So fun to see the pictures. Your hair was so long. It's great to have good men in your life.

The Keetch Family said...

Oh, that was such a sweet post. I teared up a bit! You did find your perfect guy! How did we get so lucky in life?

Dinger said...

What a good post!! I'm sure Mark Looooovvved it! I'll miss you! See you in a week!