Friday, June 26, 2009

Life according to Rex

My boys and husband are at the Father/Son campout this weekend so I am missing them. So why not blog about them? We have two cameras. One really nice one that takes beautiful pictures but is huge and one small one that doesn't take the best pictures and is on it's last leg but is small and easy to transport. I often allow Rex to use it because it's not a big deal. I downloaded some pictures the other day and saw these gems! Apparently this is Rex's view on life...
















1 comment:

Kari Cole said...

I love Rex's pics... a day in the life?? Cute kid.
Hey, just wanted to thank you again for helping me out with my hair crisis!! I was kind of having a rough day, but I'm sure you couldn't even tell right? I really appreciated your help! We had fun just hanging out for a bit as well!! Lets meet for lunch at the park or something soon!