Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Busy doing

For the past couple of weeks I have been busy doing this. As many of you may of heard, I became a Scentsy consultant this month and am really excited for the prospect of this adventure. I have been putting so much time and energy into this project, I am excited to see what it produces. I have come to love Scentsy in the last 6 months and know that anyone who tries it will love it too. The thought of a yummy smelling fragrance in your home without having to light a match is awesome! The scents are so good too.
Enough selling, I hope you all visit my new Scentsy blog, grab my button and follow it because I will be hosting a giveaway soon!!! And remember, tell all your friends! The more referrals you give, the more entries I'll give ya! And as always if you want to order, click on the link on my sidebar!


P.S. I also have Heidi from The Frugal Girls doing a giveaway for me coming up as well! Make sure to follow her so you know when that one is as well. Thanks Heidi!

1 comment:

Kelli and Chad said...

I love the logo! I bet you are going to do great with selling. I hope everyone is your house is back to healthy :)