Thursday, October 29, 2009


You Have Been BOO'd!

The air is cool, the season is fall, Soon Halloween will come to all.

Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore... Tricky witches at your door.


The spooks are after things to do, In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you.

The excitement comes when friends like you, Copy this note and make it two.

We'll all have smiles on our faces, When we see who Boo'd who's places.

I was Boo'd by Team Thompson!


The following 4 ladies have been officially BOO'd...

Jessica Carney- My wonderful sister-in-law. Pretty much she possesses every trait I wish I had but haven't been successful at perfecting yet. She's patient, kind, totally invested in everything she does, great at photography, friendly all the time, bubbly and happy. Somehow she doesn't seem to go through mood swings like the rest of us. (Or maybe just me?) Her blog is always inspirational and if I didn't love her so much I just might want to slap her for being so perfect... :)

Teagan Condie- Married my favorite cousin, so I knew right then she had to be cool. Teagan is easy to get along with, happy, beautiful and has a KILLER sense of style. Plus she is a fellow hairdresser so right there we get along! She hasn't been blogging lately (Teagan PLEASE blog again!) but when she does I love all her pictures. Especially because her two little girls have the most beautiful eyes, they are mesmerizing. And I like to live my fantasy of having little girls through her.

Stephanie Mondrut- is my step-cousin. We haven't spent a ton of time together but I love reading her blog. She has a awesome sense of humor and the way she tells things always makes me feel a little better about the silly/annoying things that happen in my life. She embodies funny sarcastic for me and I just LOVE funny sarcastic! I just realized that I don't remember if her blog is private or not and I tried not to include private blogs so if it is, sorry! I wish you could all be entertained by her as I am.

Amanda Warren- a relatively new blogger but a FUNNY one! I actually visiting teach Amanda and she has a great attitude on life and as I am getting to know her better, a great sarcastic sense of humor. I really enjoy her posts because she writes beautifully, adds some funny and tops it off with beautiful pictures. Plus, in real life she is one of the sweetest people I know.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This BOO party was started by http://wwwthetatteredcottage.blogspot.com/. Please keep the fun going by following these instructions.


1. You have 24 hours to work your spell

2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing.

3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to their blog and remember to link back to me.

4. Go to the original BOO Party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your McLinky.

5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.

3 comments:

Amanda Warren said...

Michelle, you made my day! How kind of you to say such sweet words about me. Happy Halloween!

Jessica said...

Michelle crack me up, I seriously wish all you said about me is true. I truly love you too! I often wish we lived closer so I could pop by and hang out... maybe one day.
I am so excited about the scentsy party!

The Tattered Cottage said...

Hi Michelle!
I'm so happy that you are participating in my "BOO" Party! I'm having so much fun meeting new friends! Glad to meet you:) I'm off to visit you for a little while :)
Happy Halloween,
Toni
The Tattered Cottage