Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bed head and princesses

Sam had some amazingly awesome bed head this morning so I had to get some pictures.



Anyone who knows Sam knows he's a little obsessed with princesses. We are hoping it is because he thinks they are hot. I guess only time will tell. I let him get these cheap little princess dolls, often as a potty reward since we have no girly toys in our house. The other day he got Jasmine and he is smitten. They end up naked most the time, which we are taking as a good sign. ;) But one morning they were all fully clothed and he and I had the opportunity to play a bit with them before Rex woke up. Again, sporting some awesome bed head.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Okay the hair is too cool. How does Mark feel about princesses invading his house? Glad Sam finally got his dream come true.

Dinger said...

No one can accuse Sam for not being in touch with his feminine side!!

Chanell said...

After you left the library...the library girls were going on and on about how cute Sam was. One girl said, "when I have a boy, I want him to look just like him."

Benjamin said...

Does he stand to pee or sit down?

Emily Andrus said...

Lovin' the bedhead! Does Sam like Barbie too? Sofia is getting quite a collection from McDonalds right now! Hee hee. I was really into your Rex neighbor story. I would have been just as mad as you. Good job sticking up for Rex. Don't you love it when the old adrenaline takes over?