Thursday, April 1, 2010

Zak's new sidekick

The kids and I packed up and headed to Twin on Monday. It's Spring Break and I was itching to go somewhere... anywhere. Grandma's house it is! The kids love Grandma's house and especially her work so they were stoked. Little did Rex realize that a fun new friend now lived there. Uncle Zak! Since Uncle Zak lived in Utah before, my kids don't know him too well, but now he is another fun attraction at Grandma's house! Rex instantly became his sidekick. I was worried that Zak would get irritated by a 5 year old who wouldn't leave his side, but he seemed to enjoy the attention. Apparently it is pretty boring to live in a house with two 50 somethings and a 90 year old. I had to capture some pictures of their adventures. Most of which were spent in Zak's room playing video games while Rex watched and chatted non stop. Payback for Zak's incessant talking as a child.






Sam got this sword at Kings and literally hasn't put it down since Monday. He carried this and a flashlight around Grandma's house for two days, calling it his "collection".

1 comment:

Jessarella said...

Awww, this makes me cry. My kids miss Zak so much! They ask about him All.The.Time! I'm glad your kids got to enjoy him. He is a fabulous uncle!