Tuesday, July 13, 2010

California-Disneyland!

On Tuesday we went to Disneyland. Grandpa John came down and we took Emily since it was her birthday the next day. Disneyland is always fun but I think my kids were at a really good age this year. We had a blast! It was much more crowded than it usually is when we come, we have never been during the summer before, but we still had fun. Unfortunately this made for standing in a lot of lines but we got to do all the rides we really wanted to. I couldn't do any of the fun rides anyway because of the little bambino in my belly so it was all good!


Not sure what was so funny here but it apparently was...

BUZZ ride!! I totally killed everyone's score by the way.

I LOVE Sam's face in this! This is the only princess we could find that you didn't have to stand in line for 45 minutes to meet so we got a picture with her. I don't even know who she is?

Rex loves the meager little petting zoo

We met up for dinner at Downtown Disney with my good ol high school friend Jessica who just moved to So. Cal. It was so good to see her! Her kids are super cute and we got to eat and then her, I, Sam and her kids hung out while the rest went on the Indian Jones ride. It was some GOOD TIMES! Thanks again Jess!

1 comment:

The Keetch Family said...

It was so fun to see you! Love we got someone to take a pic even if it was blurry. We'll have to hit Legoland together next time. Rex and Austin would be in heaven:) So excited you are having another little boy. Boys are so sweet and you've got it down! love you!