Friday, July 23, 2010

Funny sayings

My computer is getting the DVD player fixed right now so I don't have my pictures available. For that reason I am interrupting the California trip stuff for some funny sayings courtesy of Sam. Thanks Jess for giving me the idea!
In Island Park this was a conversation while we were at the lake one day:

Me: "Sam, say cheese!"
Sam: ignoring me
Me: "Sam look at the camera and say cheese!"
Sam: "Look at the camera and say cheese!" as he looks at the camera

Today in the car:

Sam: "Mommy why don't we drink wine?"
Me: "How do you know about wine?"
Sam: "Just cause I do"
Me: "Well we don't drink wine because the prophets have told us not to"
Sam: "How come some people drink wine?"
Me: "Because not everyone believes the same thing we do so some people don't think it's a big deal. Some people drink way too much wine and it makes them do crazy things and not think straight."
Sam: "Well I would only drink a little..."

Oh boy...

2 comments:

The Brownings said...

LMAO "I would only drink a little". That is hilarious, Sammy! How do you respond to that! lol

Unknown said...

That is too funny! What a cute kid!