Saturday, July 31, 2010

California- Goleta beach

Hopefully I can finally finish the California posts...
Wednesday we headed up to Santa Barbara and were fortunate to have two sunny days when we got there! We decided to head to Goleta beach on Thursday to take advantage of the sunny day. It was much warmer than our last beach adventure but still too chilly for me to get in the water. I am a wimp and will only get in if it's at least 85 degrees.
The boys had a great time and I had a great time watching them.





You wanted a picture of my pregnant swimsuit body, right? (please note sarcasm) Be lucky it wasn't a behind shot, then you would have seen all the cottage cheese...

We found a dead jellyfish on the beach. It was cool yet disgusting at the same time. I didn't realize they were so thick.


Boys... do girls get this dirty?

4 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

How fun! We too love the beach! Glad to see you guys had a fun time!

Kelli and Chad said...

Looks like a great time. I want to go to the beach! That jellyfish is digusting.

Amanda Warren said...

Cottage cheese? Ya right! If only I looked like you when I was pregnant!

Looks like your trip was fun! Loved the "dirty" picture of Rex.

Benjamin said...

ah, my mission