Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Morro beach

I have some serious catching up to do and since I will be making this a book, I have to include it all. Major post overload!
On Sunday we left Santa Barbara for Sacramento. We decided to take a bit more scenic route but didn't have a map and ended up taking a MUCH more scenic route than we anticipated! Would have been really fun without the kids but since we didn't pull into Sacramento until 10:30, it wasn't so fun! The first half of the trip was great though. A couple hours in we stopped at Morro Bay. It was the 4th of July so there were a ton of people out on the beach even though it was pretty chilly. I love Morro Bay and seriously want to rent a house on the beach there. It is gorgeous! The water in central California is absolutely beautiful. We spent an hour just stretching our legs and enjoying the fresh air.








After Morro bay we ended up on the PCH, which is absolutely gorgeous but SLOW and windy. I couldn't enjoy the views because I got seriously car sick. I wish we could of stopped and gotten pictures of some of the amazing scenery! Oh well. We pulled into Sacramento as the fireworks were going off, so at least we did get to see some. The next day we made our way home. It was a great vacation.

No comments: