Sunday, October 10, 2010

Party at the zoo!

Mark's work does a huge party at the zoo every year. It's always in September so it isn't scorching and it is always in the evening after the zoo has closed for regular customers so the animals are always active. We love it! What's better than free food and entertainment that involves animals? Nothing, I say.
Yummy ice cream sandwiches

Rex dancing onstage... it was awesome. Half robot, half breakdancing.

My 3 boys!

Sloth bear. A pretty disgusting creature that we watched pee and then proceed to lick it. My boys thought it was awesome.

I am so glad I only have them one at a time!

Pretending they are in jail. So sweet that Rex actually cares enough to protect his brother. Shortly after this picture, he pushed him out of the way to get to the Indiana Jonesesqe car first.

No comments: