Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mark

I just remembered that Kindra tagged me awhile back to do the ABC's about my husband. I thought since he is down and out right now it would be the perfect time to do it.

Here's the ABC's of my best friend, Mark.

A -ATV of choice? I don't think he is really into ATV's but he enjoyed the 4 wheelers we rode once.

B - Born? November 3, 1975

C-Cookies or Candy? Cookies

D-Date of Choice when you go out? Dinner and an action movie

E-Essential Item? A computer

F-Favorite Foods? He loves Mexican. The favorite meal I ever made for him was Cafe Rio pork salad

G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? Gas

H-Hobbies? Soccer, Basketball, Wii, and flyfishing

I-Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate

J-Job? Senior Network Analyst for the City of Boise

K-Kids? His boys, Rex 3 1/2 and Sam 15 months

L-Last Vacation as a couple? Salt Lake when I was preggers with Sam, way too long ago!

M-Morning person or night owl? Lately morning person, depends on what's going on in our lives

N-Number of Siblings? 3 brothers

O-OCD or sloppy? OCD about weird things but totally sloppy with the things I am OCD about! :)

P-Pet Peeves? When I let the kids play with something they shouldn't play with because I am too tired to care

Q-Quiet or Loud? Loud

R-Restaurant? Mai Thai and Cheescake Factory

S-Sports? Soccer and Basketball

T-Tight wad or spender? Again, tight wad on most things, but spender on some things (mainly electronic, especially computer stuff). I am beginning to think he has multiple personalities!

U-Unknown Fact about him? Anything I could think of he probably wouldn't want you to know that's why it is unknown!

V-Vegetables? As long as it isn't brocolli or cauliflower

W- Worst Habit? Snoring and piling papers and crap on our kitchen island, drives me crazy!

X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Football I think was the main thing but I think he played other sports.....

Y-Your favorite things about him? I can talk to him about anything and he deals with my drama. He is also an amazing dad!

Z-Zodiac Sign? I just had to look it up because I am not really into astrology anymore but he is a Scorpio

I tag Emily Smith since I have never met your husband and Emily Gage since I don't really know your husband and finally Dana because Charlie is kinda quiet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was intersting! How is Mark feeling? I wish I was there to help you out!