Friday, May 16, 2008

Walking, planting, creating and of course NKOTB!

I need to talk about my boys a bit, but this post is going to be full of randomness!
Sam started walking right before we left to California and he is really cruising now. Since we have been home all he does is cruise around the house exploring on two feet. He has always watched with envy as Mark and Rex play chase, so imagine my delight the other day when he coaxed me into a came of chase. Of course I had to grab the video!

Rex was being a bit of a booger yesterday while we were upstairs playing and so I made him sit in his room by himself for a bit. When I told him he could come out he informed me in his sweetest voice ever that he had made me something. I came in to find this. According to Rex it is a mosquito that eats ants! Very creative if I do say so myself!

We have been working really hard in our yard so far this year. Mark has been outside all day cutting out sod because we are getting curbing done next week and putting rock in a lot of places. I planted one of our gardens yesterday and this year I have really gotten into flowers. I decided to plant my own pot full of flowers to see how it would turn out. I have to say I am really happy with the results and I love my flowers! Here's a pic.


And finally, I know you guys were all waiting for me to comment on NKOTB! They were on the Today show yesterday and I do have to say it was pretty fun to watch and I got a little excited! Sam and I were rocking out, he has his mommy's taste! Here's a clip if you missed it, it's practically TV history!

4 comments:

Jessarella said...

I missed that NKOTB on the today show. That was awesome!

The Compton Family said...

Loved the NKOTB video!! I still remember your room when we were growing up. Anything and everything NKOTB. I was so jealous.

Unknown said...

I love it that you watch the today show too, I talk about it all the time and people think I am crazy!

Kelli and Chad said...

So I loved the New Kids back in the day but, they are like old now. I do like their new song though. It is kinda funny watching them try to dance. I will probably get the wrath for saying this huh?