Monday, August 11, 2008

Dentist

Rex and Sam had a dentist visit this morning. This was Rex's second time to the dentist, but Sam's first. Rex did really good and was able to get all of his teeth cleaned! Good job buddy! Sam was not into it at all and the dentist was basically just able to peek in his mouth. I had forgotten my camera the first time so I had to take pictures this time.

Sam in the chair

Rex in the chair

Rex taking a picture of the dental hygenist

Rex taking a picture of mommy and Sammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are on the ball! My kids never make it to the dentist until they are about 3. Good Job!

Kelli and Chad said...

So, I am the worst mom ever, Kemp has still never gone to the dentist!! I know its crazy. You are on top of it though, you are my inspiration! See ya soon for swimming.