Thursday, August 7, 2008

I really need a girl someday...

otherwise this happens.



I have to share some cute stories about my boys, it has been too long. Rex is so fun and growing up so fast! He starts preschool this fall! I think he will do great, he is so social. We were at Costco the other day and there was a little girl around his age sitting next to us. (we were eating lunch) She was there with her daddy and Rex just couldn't resist making a new friend. He was making goofy faces and noises at her because that is his way of making friends. This was scaring her a bit so I told him to introduce himself and ask her name. So he did and her name was Josie. So I told him to ask her age. So this is what he says:
"What's your number?"
That is his way of asking what people's age is but at that moment it was so funny! Her dad was cracking up and complimented me on teaching him how to pick up girls so early.


Sam is so verbal it amazes me. He can mimic almost anything that is said. It doesn't always sound exactly right, but he gets close. His new thing is to say I love you which sounds more like, "i wa u". It melts my heart, so sweet. So our new thing is to say "No, I love you!" So he will say "i wa u" over and over again and when we say no, I love you he cracks up!
He also is quite proficient at "dank you" and says it anytime you give him something. It's so cute! I LOVE my boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! They are both getting so big. When are coming to Twin again?

Dinger said...

Wasn't that Mark's old pick-up-line?? "What's your number?" I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! ;)

JaNece said...

Our boys are so similar! I wish we lived closer b/c I know they would be great friends! So cute!

Lesley-Ann said...

What cute boys, tell Rex I love the hair ;)