Monday, August 4, 2008

My fisherman

Mark sent me these pics today and said I could post them to the blog! I was shocked because he rarely says 2 words about the blog and has never asked to be put on it! He went fishing with a buddy from work all day on Friday, I mean literally all day. He woke up at 4 a.m. and didn't get home until almost 10:00 at night, he is hardcore!
I was so surprised when he called a bunch of friends and organized a girls night for me, I thought what a sweet husband. Then I realized that he only did it so that I wouldn't whine to him about going fishing all day! I am glad he had fun though and I had a great time at my girls night so it is all good!
Here's the middle fork of the Boise.

He's pretty hot as a fisherman!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that guys can fish ALL DAY?! I like to fish but not like that. Steve is the same way he will leave at the crack of dawn and come home at dark and he enjoys every minute of it. I'm coming to the next girls night:)

Kelli and Chad said...

My husband is a diehard too! He has never organized a girls night for me though!! That was sweet. I am excited to see you guys at Kemps party, and maybe at Roaring Springs tomorrow.

Marky Mark said...

I do look pretty hot. No, I really needed that trip. I can't believe how many fish we caught out there. I could have stayed for a week!