Wednesday, July 22, 2009

30?!?!?!?!?!

We have been out of town for over a week and took a MILLION pictures so I have a lot of catching up to do, but first I have to give a nod to my amazing husband for making my 30th (yes I feel old) birthday fabulous! It was the day after we got home so I had a million and one things to do but because of him I got a nap and had a yummy dinner and games with our family. It was great! And thanks so much to Kristi for cooking an AMAZING meal! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sam using my bow as an accessory
Mark is so good. He remembers me browsing through a Pampered Chef catalog and saying I wanted a salad spinner. Great gift!


3-0!!!

Mark is so good at picking out interesting flowers! I love these!

9 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

What a guy! The big 30 huh? For some reason I thought you were 29, not to rub salt in the wound :) I will be there in about 5 months. Glad it was such a fun day.

Dinger said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! I've been so busy I haven't had a second to stop and see you. 30 is not so bad. Sounds like you had a fun trip. We'll talk soon.

Jessarella said...

The big 3.0. Awesome! Love Sam's bow. And Mark did very good on the flowers. Hope you had a great birthday. I was thinking about you that day!

Kim said...

Glad you guys had a good trip, I'm sure it feels nice to be home. Happy Birthday, don't be so sad about 30 I promise life still goes on :) !!1

sandy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

Jillian said...

Happy birthday! Isn't it hard getting old...my 30th is right around the corner. You sure look great I love you hair. In fact maybe I will take your picture into my hairdresser and duplicate...:) I need some sort of help.

Emily Andrus said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday. Welcome to the 30 club! Can you believe we're 30! You don't look a day over 21. We need to catch up soon. Tell the fam hello!!

Kellie said...

Happy 30! I can't really believe we are becoming that age. You look great in these pics.

melissa said...

You look great! Happy birthday.