Friday, July 31, 2009

Jackson Hole

I love Jackson. It's so beautiful. My favorite mountains by far in the West are the Grand Tetons, they are just amazing! Mark probably gets so sick of me oohing and aahing them our entire trip, but they are just so amazing. We had all day Wednesday to spend in Jackson. It's kind of tricky to figure out what to do with little kids. If I were there by myself, I would be looking in all the shops for sure, but kids aren't really into that. So we did a few shops, got a shake and then headed over to Teton Village. The kids loved it there. They had bungee cord trampolines that allowed the people to jump SUPER high, so the kids loved watching that. We decided to fork over the money and ride the tram to the top of the mountain. It was totally worth it, breathtaking! Maybe you can see why I love this area so much now.
After Teton Village we met the whole family for dinner and entertainment at a Dude Ranch. It was a lot of fun, good food, but we had to skip out on the entertainment because it was WAY past bedtime and my kids were feeling it. All in all a great day.















2 comments:

Jessarella said...

Tetons are gorgeous! Looks like a fun day!! Your kids are sure getting big. They are so cute!

Lori Thompson said...

I too LOVE Jackson Hole! What a fun place to visit...