Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Surprise after all!

**Interrupting my trip posts to give some props to my man!**
Mark was going to do a surprise party for me this year and then he thought it got ruined. Little did I know he had another plan up his sleeve! What I thought was a typical GNO, turned into a surprise b-day party thanks to my lovely hubby and Mandy and Paige! I walked in to black balloons and all! THANKS SWEETIE! Love you! And thanks to everyone who came, love you guys!! We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and I realized tonight that I also spent my 20th birthday at Macaroni Grill with a group of friends! Weird huh? Maybe I will have to start a tradition.
Here is some of the group. Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures until after some people had left. I know they are all basically the same picture but I love the progression of what is going on...

Nice happy picture

Mandy is doing something a little questionable...

Check out Paige's face as Mandy pinches her bum!

We all start realizing what's happening after Paige squeals.

And Kim does a superstar move!!!

5 comments:

Dinger said...

That was funny. I love how you got it all on camera. Thanks for waiting a week. I have your present, I'll try to stop by today. . .it's only a week and a half late. . .sorry.

Kim said...

It was a fun night I am glad that you were surprised, but sad for myself I look like a total lamo in the pictures.

Kari Cole said...

Glad to hear you got a surprise after all!! It was good to see you guys at my attempted surprise...thanks for coming. FYI - I think the salad spinner is an awesome gift! I've wanted one for a while- especially pampered chef, but I never want to spent the moola.

Jessarella said...

There is nothing like celebrating your birthday with a group of girls. So fun! Hope you had a great 30th! I'm not too far behind ya, 9 months to go. Yikes!

Bell Blog said...

That was a lot of fun! I am glad that you had a birthday... :)