Monday, December 28, 2009

Our skimpy picture taking Christmas

I was so excited to upload photos tonight and see all the fun we had this Christmas relived in print. When the upload was done, there were a whopping 10 pictures! What is wrong with me?!?!?! I guess I was too busy having fun to take any pictures. I got a few of our nice evening with David and Kristi and fam on Christmas eve, then a few of Christmas morning and nothing beyond that. No documentation of Twin falls or anything. So Jessica, when you read this, yes I need pictures again. I know I never posted Thanksgiving's pictures that you sent me but I do enjoy them for memories sake! So pretty please send me some!
With that said, here are a few of the pathetic pictures I took...






It really was a great Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. If you want the TV you'll have to fight Steve for it:)

Dinger said...

Love the whole look of the fireplace! It looks like your boys where spoiled once again. So cute.

Katherine said...

We got Operation, Mouse Trap and legos! :) Glad you had a good Christmas!