Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sigh...

I wish I was pregnant. That's all. Just want to get that out so I can move on from that thought tonight. I hate being patient and realizing that I am not in control. Sometimes it's just nice when your plans mesh with Heavenly Father's plans. Right now mine don't and they haven't for a couple of months now. Some days I am ok with it and trust in Him. Other days, especially the nights, I am frustrated. Tonight I am frustrated. But I still love and trust Him. How could I not?

3 comments:

Adri said...

I feel the same way..I would be 31 weeks this weekend and in the final stretch, instead I am still waiting on my body to regulate :(

Shay said...

Michelle...I think about you everyday and say a little prayer for you! :)

melissa said...

Hang in there! I hope that things a getting a bit easier.