Monday, March 22, 2010

We love Lego's

PMS'ing after losing a baby is like a cruel joke. Unfortunately my family has had to deal with me. To make up I decided to spend some time today doing the thing my boys love doing the most right now. Playing Lego's. I lasted for about an hour. I really enjoy Lego's but don't think I can do more than that. Sam on the other hand is loving Lego's right now. He literally sat at the table without leaving except for snack and potty breaks for 4 hours today playing with Lego's! Four hours!! It's hilarious to hear him too because he plays make believe with the guys. His favorite are the Storm Troopers which he pretends are Princess Amadala Storm trooper and Princess Leia Storm Trooper.

Rex has really been wanting a Lego Batman set but since they don't sell them anymore they are ridiculously priced on ebay so it is not going to happen unless they re-release them. To make up for not having any, he made his own Batman/Mr. Freeze picture with the Lego's today. I thought it was super creative. Batman even has his Batarang.


During Family night tonight Mark and Abby got a little cozy. I thought it was adorable so I snapped a picture. What's sweeter than a dog and her master?


4 comments:

Dinger said...

Eeeewwww, are you jealous??

Chanell said...

Annie loves her motorhome legos. Tell Rex thanks again!

Ryan and Angela said...

Sam is so cute. Every time I see him he is dressed up in some kind of costume.

Emily Andrus said...

Playing legos for an hour while PMS-ing....you are a Higgly Town Hero in my book! Hang in there. You have gone through so much. Don't be too hard on yourself. :) Your post on Jacob's memorial was very touching. I love that you did a balloon send off and put that together for your mantel. I hope you know we are thinking about you.