Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rex's Preschool program

Rex had a Preschool Christmas program today so Mark and I got to go over and watch. It was so cute and some parts were so hilarious! I added the video at the bottom. I love Rex's, "Hi mommy! Hi daddy!". He also tells me to clap in the middle of it and asks his teacher Miss Cindy what the noise was. The cutest was when he yells, "Yay!" after one of the songs. It was fun to watch and he did a good job, he likes to perform.
One of the little girls in another class had some bells and dropped them in her dress and had her dress up to her chest trying to find those bells. It was HILARIOUS! I love watching little kids perform.





5 comments:

Dinger said...

So stinkin cute!! He makes me laugh. That age is so fun!!

Kelli and Chad said...

The video is so cute! He is a natural. I am so excited for Kempers program this week, our boys are such little hams :) We have definatly got to do some playgroups over Christmas break, they are gonna need to get out of the house! Really, i am gonna need it....

Benjamin said...

I was scared for the safety of the other kids when he started shaking his head side to side, that thing is a weapon. It's like an orange on a toothpick!

SBryner said...

That video is awesome--he is a little entertainer!! Way cute!!
I have to make a couple of comments on some of your other posts--I was catching up on everyone's blogs today. I love your picture at the top of the blog--what a cute family. Your dog is so cute and I am so jealous--what a fun Christmas present. And about forgetting to put deodorant on--I finally put some in the glove compartment of my car because I forgot enough times. Your not alone!!!
Just to answer the questions you left on my blog--Madison is due March 4. It's coming so fast! We live just below what is considered Capitol Hill--it's actually called Marmalade Square. We love being so close to downtown.

SBryner said...

Ok--I forgot one last comment. I love that you have Regulators by Warren G on your blog. I started laughing so hard because that reminds me of the summer I spent at your house while we were taking drivers ed and cruising around in you moms van.. That song and 2Pac and Aaliyah--good times!!!