Monday, September 3, 2007

6 months old



I should have posted this last week since it was then that Sam actually turned 6 months old, but unfortunately he had an ear infection at the time so I was getting up every 3 hours with him, thus I was lazy as can be during the day. He had his well check this week and weighs 16 lbs 4 oz. Smaller than I thought since he packed on SO much at the beginning but bigger than Rex was at that age, so still my chubby boy! He is such a happy boy (when he isn't sick!) and is figuring out how to sit up, and trying really hard to crawl! He gets SO frustrated that he can't! He loves food and has eaten everything I give him. Right now he is getting blended garden food and seems to enjoy that. He is such a sweetie and I love him!



4 comments:

thecherries said...

He is soooo cute! I can't believe how time flies!

Stephanie said...

he's so handsome and cute and adorable and all of that!

Kellie said...

I love your short hair michelle, Sam is one head-turner that's for sure!

Brooke said...

So, so cute!!