Sunday, September 30, 2007

Time out



Rex has been spending a lot of quality time in time out lately. I guess he's feeling like others need to experience it also because today he decided his robot needed to go to time out! It was so funny to see him put it on the time out chair, tell him he was naughty and make him sit there. Then when he saw me taking pictures he decided he needed to sit in time out with the robot. Ahhh the things kids do.
Sam has started eating some finger foods. He loves these rice crackers I got him that literally melt in his mouth. Here's a cute picture of it.

4 comments:

Tangi said...

Thanks Michelle!!! It was so fun to hear from you and your family is adorable! This will be fun to see what is going on with you and your family.

emily said...

Rex is hilarious. I'm sure he wishes he could play with Bowen again. I'm sure he would be fun to put in time- out.

Andrea Skousen said...

Your kids are so cute! It was so fun to hear from you..it's been forever. I added you to our friend list. Where do you guys live now? We are in Ann Arbor Michigan for dental school. My email address is andreaskousen@gmail.com...so drop me a line when you have a chance.

Kellie said...

that is so funny, time out with the robot!