Monday, September 24, 2007

Family Home Evening



I just finished my FHE board that I started a couple of weeks ago and it turned out SO cute so I had to share. My neighbor does boards and vinyl lettering and so we did

this for a Relief Society Super Saturday. I love it and now I have one more wall in my house decorated, only 15 more to go!!!














I also had to add some cute pics of the family I took tonight.

Here's Mark and Rex and Mark and Boykin






And then there is Sam and his best friend, his binky!

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute. Fun pictures!

Shay said...

I love the FHE board! We don't have anything like that out east. I guess I'll just have to look online. It looks like you have the cutest house and of course a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Who knew you were so crafty. Love the FHE board. So now that I've entered Bloggerdom I'll try not to be so MIA. We're headed out of town for a few days, but I'll call you when I get back. You must have inspired me..I love to keep updated and see all the cute pics of your kids you post!!