Thursday, April 17, 2008

Grandpa comes to town

My dad came yesterday from Denver to visit and luckily we had beautiful weather today so we were able to go downtown and walk by the river. We chased ducks, threw sticks to Boykin in the river, peaked at animals in the zoo, played on the toys and enjoyed the sun. We then went to lunch and got ice cream cones. We had a great time! Rex adores all of his grandparents and makes sure he is the center of attention! They also had a great time riding on Grandpa's back. Thanks dad for visiting and loving my kids so much! Here are some of our adventures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love when family comes to visit. The weather looks so nice. I miss ther nice weather there. Your boys are cute as ever!!!

Dana said...

Glad you had such a good time and good weather!!

Tangi said...

cute blog...one day I am gonna need to make mine cooler. Your family picture is dang cute too, you look fabulous!