Monday, April 28, 2008

Warm weather

We have been loving the warm weather again and have spent the last 2 nights walking. Tonight we walked to a city park they just built in the neighborhood across the street from us, it's about a mile I think so we were gone for an hour and a half! Rex has boundless energy and rode his Diego big wheel bike the whole way! Sam enjoyed chilling in the stroller.


It's supposed to get cold again on Wednesday so thank goodness we are leaving for California on Friday for 10 days!!! I am sooooooo excited!!

2 comments:

Dinger said...

So where is this park?? I am interested. Thanks for rubbing it in that while I'm stuck here freezing you are enjoying sunny Californa!! Have fun!!

Jill said...

I love the socks pulled over the sweats look! And how 50 degrees in May feels like the dead of summer to us after a huge long crazy winter! Parker actually asked me if she could go swimming today. I know 65 feels like a heat wave, but let's wait for a little warmer, eh? :)