Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random musings

Speaking of random, all you high school friends remember how much I used to say random?

I thought I would take pictures of my entertainment center that we got in January finally. I pretty much have it all decorated so I took some pics today. I think we need a new TV, what do you think?


Rex had his friend Isaac over today for his weekly playdate and they had a great time as usual. They made "Tomato Soup" in the backyard. The ingredients were rocks, dirt and they wanted to add water but I didn't want to clean up that mess so I said no. Here's a pic of them playing.

I decided to go a little blonder since we are going to California in a week and a half. I like it, I feel like Summer. Rex took this picture so I was being goofy!

And finally, here's a fun website I came across today. Six other Michelle Weymouth's, interesting. One of them is my niece! How many people have your name?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
6
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

9 comments:

Shay said...

LOVE THE HAIR! You go girl! Oh and I love your entertainment center...so glad you finally got it.

Froska said...

You look darling as usual! I have picked up the phone to call you so many times and then ya know, ahh so for real I am going to call you tomorrow. I can't wait! I love your entertainment center it's way cute and as far as T.V.'s go we don't even own one funny huh. Oh and I don't remember you saying random, but it was long ago, dang we are old.

Kellie said...

perfect hair for summer! the entertainment center looks great. I remember you looking forward to getting that, always fun getting new pieces of furniture you've been dreaming about. So there are 24 other people with the name Kellie Olson and 102 named Kellie Clark.

Ryan and Angela said...

There are 36 with my name. Weird. Anyway, nice entertainment center. Looks great all decorated.

sandy said...

hey your hair looks so fun! Have a fun vacation.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Hey Michelle! I put your How Many of Me on my blog too, hope you don't mind. It was fun to put in people's names to see how many there are! Thanks! You look super cute by the way! :)

Dana said...

Cute hair! I bet California will be beautiful weather!

Anonymous said...

Your entertainment center looks awesome, and your hair looks good as always. I need you to fix mine I have 2 in roots right now. When do you leave for Cali? Call me before you leave!

The Keetch Family said...

I love you got your entertainment center. i know you've been wanting it for a while. yeah michelle! i'm sure you're having a blast in disney. Soaking up the sun with your cute blond hair! can't to hear how it went.