Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Videos of Sam

Sam loves to dance and I know I have posted a video of him dancing before but this is funny. Every time he hears music he gets his little bummy shaking! This time was pretty funny so I had to go get the camera! I'm not sure where he learned his bump and grind moves.....

This one is just him being cute. The first part his him attempting to walk. He has taken like 6 steps at once, but he kinda rebels when I ask him to do it! The next part is him cracking up, blowing kisses, talking and playing peek-a-boo! He is such a sweetheart, I just love this little boy, even though he is cutting 2 molars right now!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Our little ones are growing up! Isn't it sad!!

Lexi is just about done (with the painful part) of FOUR molars and yes, all at the same time.

I'm just sad they are getting so big. Any progress in the walking department by the way? Lexi could care less.