Friday, April 4, 2008

NKOTB Forever!

I know you were all waiting for me to post this! I have actually been kind of facetious with this whole NKOTB thing. I am not sure I would even like their music anymore, for heaven sake's I was 11 when I loved them! But I have still been interested just because this kind of stuff interests me. Well, I have to say, watching them talk today on the Today show, I kind of got excited!! I can't wait until they perform in May just to see what it will be like. I have to say my favorite is still Jonathon just because he seems the most "normal". And I still get majorly irritated with Joey. I know he was a favorite of many, but he has always rubbed me the wrong way and STILL does. Anyway, if you want to see the clip, here it is!! NKOTB FOREVER!!

3 comments:

Froska said...

Even though I didn't know you when you were 11 I can only imagine the fan you were! I love it. I wasn't really ever into them.

JaNece said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally freaking out!! I feel that giddy little girl feeling again! Poor Jonathan is still in the background. I always loved him best. In fact, I think I had our wedding planned out even though he is 9 years older than me! I for sure thought if he met me, he'd want to marry me! Duh! Still love 'em! And I totally agree about Joey.

Teagan said...

ok so...I never really was and fan...I think I just missed the age... BUT who is that John guy....it didnt look like he wanted to be there.